Découvrez - Our Commitments
The Tourist Office is classified category II and is fully committed to :
- Provide an easily accessible reception and information area,
- Offer you a seat,
- Offer help with your holiday planning,
- Give you free information on local tourism,
- Display and distribute details of opening hours (in at least one foreign language),
- To be open at least 120 days per year, saturday and sunday included, during the tourist season,
- Answer your letters throughout the year,
- Ensure that there is someone in reception who has a working knowledge of at least one foreign language),
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides in the leaflet racks,
- Give you access to a bilingual internet site,
- Provide tourist information translated into at least one foreign language of the following :
- Graded tourist accomodation, including the name of the establishment, the adress, e-mail, website, telephone, level of classification.
- Monuments and cultural historic sites, including tariffs, opening hours, website and telephone,
- Events and presentation
- Emergency numbers.
- Annual updating of tourist information,
- Displaying emergency numbers outside the Office,
- Dealing with your requests and evaluating your satisfaction,
- Provide a travel advisor,
- Guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the information on offer about local tourism,
- Ensure that information on local tourist businesses is updated and correct.